A pull up station is a versatile piece of equipment that allows you to do many different exercises such as pull ups, rows, push ups, and dips, all in the same place.
It’s honestly the ideal tool for minimalists as you don’t need to go out purchasing a separate pull up bar, dip bar, handstand bars, or even parallettes, as you really have everything you need here in s single spot with a pull up station.
You’ll clean up you home gym of any clutter and perform all the exercises you need to from your bedroom if you want to. After lots of research and personal testing, here’s a rundown on the best pull up station we could find, and what we think about it.
Pull Up Bar Stations Who Are They For
- This pull up station is for people who are looking for a well priced and durable power tower that they can use for bodyweight and weighted workouts for years, people who want to progress with their bodyweight strength, or are just looking for a substitute for those days when they don’t feel like going to the gym.
- You can fit this piece of equipment in your apartment without having to worry about space, as it has a rather discreet footprint.
- Anyone looking to build up their strength or put on some muscle should enjoy this product.
Pricing & Purchase
When compared to all the other pull up stands out there, this one really came out to be one of the best combinations of a low price but great quality.
It may not have all the bells and whistles and an amazing eye catching paint job, like other products, but it certainly stands out as a practical and well made piece of equipment that will make a nice addition to your home gym, or workout equipment in general.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to put together
- Durable steel frame build
- Will sway slightly if you perform explosive movements, nothing serious enough to make the pull up tower topple on top of you, though
If absolute upmost durability and quality is important to you, we actually recommend this high capacity multi-function pull up tower, which is really well rated for its durability, and versatility, although it comes at a much higher price than the product featured above.
Another good alternative is the CAP Barbell Power Rack Exercise Stand, which Serves a a pull up bar and doubles as a power rack for bench press, squats, overhead press, and more.
Best pull up station – Conclusion
The Stamina power tower is a simple “no frills”piece of equipment that will get the job done.
If you are looking for something that will last you a while and get you closer to your fitness goals, this will do just fine. If you are looking for the top notch pull up tower in the industry though, this is not the product for you.
When it comes to the price to quality ratio, and prime shipping, there is not much to complain about here, and dealing with the cons are totally worth it.